Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/sapapo/rlcdel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This could be a weird question, but:

Just wanted to ask, using the transaction //rlcdel can we delete Times Series Forecast from DP Planning Area ?

The reason I am asking this is because, I mentioned the DP Planning Area in this transaction, and also the Forecast Keyfigure and respective Material; and then after executing it in TEST Mode, it showed "The material was been processed". .But then I did not delete it further, hence the question .  .

I know, SNP Forecast can be deleted but can we also DP's ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

PP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Instead You can try using transaction /SAPAPO/MD74 or report /SAPAPO/RM60RR20

purpose I think this will help you in your intension.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PP,

The RLCDEL transaction is meant for deleting transaction data which is existing in APO as orders but not as time series. Until you release the DP forecast to SNP, they will be existing as time series in DP. When you release to SNP, the forecast will carry an order category (ATP category FA or FC) and will be treated as different requirement orders in SNP. That is why SNP forecast can be deleted through RLCDEL.

If you want to reset the quantity of any key figure in DP to zero, then you can use the 'Distribution function in DP planning book. There is a 'Calculator' like icon in the DP planning book, which can be used to distribute the quantity across periods for any given key figure. Please try.

Regards,

Manimaran M.