cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

how the sys will terms of payment.....is it payer or bp.....

1.my client requirement is 1 sp ,10 sh and 1 payer the terms of payment will picked from the ship to party...........where should i configure this.......

can anybody pls help me..................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Terms of Payment are taken from Customer master - Sales Area - Billing Tab. This is automatically displayed as terms of payment in sales order.

Else System will read from Customer Master-Company Code-payment Transactions

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Terms of payment are confugured at OBB8 transaction code by the FI consultants.

The terms of payment are assigned at two places in the company code data and the

sales org data in the customer master record.

The TOP given in Sales org data has priority over the TOP given in Company code data.

When a sales doc is posted, the system picks up the terms of payment from the customer master record.

Assign points if useful

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales order, the Terms of Payment are entered based on the terms of payment that you enter in the Customer/Payer and not from Customer/BP.

You cannot configure it, it has to be done with the help of the ABAPer. Go to VA01 select the Terms of Payment field and press F1 and go into technical data. Get the program name and forward it to ABAPer and let him know the requirement, he will do the rest.

Reward points if it helps.

Ayub Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

The standard SAP system copies terms of payment from the payer master to Sales Doc. in your case you will have to define a different routine so that, terms of payment are copied from ship to party.

you will need a ABAP help in this.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The terms of payment for the customer master records required for sales and distribution are defined. Specify the terms of payment in the customer master records. From there, the SAP System automatically copies them into the sales documents at header and item level.Go to spro and follow this menu path - IMG - Sales and Distribution - Master Data - Business Partners - Customers - Billing Document - Define Terms Of Payment.Then in customer master T-code VD01/VD02(create/change) indicate the the terms of payment available in the billing tab of sales area data and save which will automatically flow to sales document.

Rajib

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Hari Shankar,

Terms of Payment will be copied into Sales order from Customer Master record of the Payer(CMR-Sales area data-Billing tab-Terms of payment),

its the mandatory field in CMR.

Next priority is from CMR sold to party's sales area tab.

• Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

when u creat a sales order automaticall the terms of payment will be picked up from ship-to-party in to the sales order, next priority is sold-to-party. so i thin u need not to do any settings for that.

cheers, Chitty