cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED in CTSDEPLOY RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have implemented SAP Netweaver PI 7.3 EHP1 with JAVA stack only and are in the process of implementing CTS+ for the transports.

I followed this document ( http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30177 ) for the steps. One of the step (6.1.4) is to create a RFC destination (CTSDEPLOY) of type G with local host and port 5XX00. But when I do the "connection test", I see the message "ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED" at the bottom of the SM59 screen.

The system I am using as domain controller for CTS+ has only ABAP stack.

Could you please let me know if I need to activate any service for the RFC to work?

Or can I not configure CTS+ in a system which doesn't have both ABAP and JAVA stack?

Regards,

Shuvendu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

I think you can configure CTS+ in system which does not have ABAP and JAVA stack.

In CTSDEPLOY rfc connection you can point to access DEPLOY web services of any PI -7.31 system just changing the host and port number in RFC destination.

Regards,

Abhijit Maiti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhijit for your reply.

I was able to figure out the reason for the error message. I was pointing my HTTP RFC to the Domain controller ABAP system which doesn't have a JAVA stack. then I pointed the CTSDEPLOY RFC to the java system and it worked good.

Regards,

Shuvendu

Answers (0)