cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of PPM5.0

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to use CFolders for SRM 7.02. I was planning to add the relevant add-ons to my SRM system. However, I've been recommended to download & install PPM 5.0 because I'm on 7.02 and the release strategy has changed.

I need to use cFolders functionality only for now... so which system is it good to have PPM5.0 on ? Would it be preferable to have it on the ECC 6 EHP 5 / SRM system ? What would be wrong if installed on SRM ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Install the add on in SRM System only or else you need to maintain different client in ECC.

Only for cFolders you can install the software CPRXRPM-450-700 0012 i.e like xRPM4.5 only.

because there is no version change in the cFolders in PPM5.0 it will be cFolders 4.5 only.

Regards,
Sreenivas

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you..

1. Can you please let me know if the client requirement is documented anywhere for ECC.

2. Are you sure cFolders 4.5 is allowed for NW 7.02 ? Dont know why, SAP has recommended to go with PPM5.0 if my server is NW 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.As per SAP Suggestion we have to install cfolders in separate client even we can install in the same client only due to security reason we are going to install in  the separate server.

Please check in market place to get the client requiremnt document.

2.cFolders4.5 is allowed for NW7.02 because cfolders is not a single software it is combination of cprojects in XRPM4.5 package and Combination of RPM and cProjects in PPM 5.0 package.

As per my knowledge lowest version will support in NW7.02 please check.

Regards,
Sreenivas