cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material avail dt not getting updated for sales order thru BOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a problem where the BOP results in APO show a new MAD date, but the same is not getting updated to the Sales order schedule line in ECC neither the product view. Please advice what could be the reason ( BOP results are set to Update instead of Simulation).

Rgds

Gk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GK,

Please check if note 1623412 helps you to check the issue.

br,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful.

When I checked the messages for the BOP Results

I see a message for my sales order as below

"Change to item 1908471/10 in R/3 terminated with error (see BOP log)"

R/3 message V1 515: No Authorization for maintaining sales document

My question is where is the BOP Log maintained. How could I view this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rgds

Gk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldnt find any detailed log (checked SLG1, cif queue, SM37 log) where I could see what authorization check is performed once BOP is run, we are getting the below messages

in the BOP RESULT.

"Change to item 1908471/10 in R/3 terminated with error (see BOP log)"

R/3 message V1 515: No Authorization for maintaining sales document

Please let me know.

Rgds

Gk

Former Member
0 Kudos

GK,

This is an R/3 message.  It means that the USERID that is updating the R/3 Sales order has inadequate authorization.

Unless you are using 'Trusted systems' (this is uncommon) the USERID that is causing the problem is the one assigned to the RFC destination associated with your ERP system.  In SCM execute SM59 > select ABAP connections > select the connection associated with your ERP.    Select the Logon and Security tab.  The USERID is near the bottom.  This is how SCM 'talks' to ERP.

You have to have your authorization people go into ERP with this userid and add the proper entries under authorization object V_VBAK_VKO.   There may be other objects as well; your ERP authorization team should work with you until all authorization problems of the RFC Userid are addressed.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB49, I will work with the Data security/Basis team and let you know.

Rgds

Gk

Answers (0)