cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sender RFC. Channel Mis-match error. Please help! URGENT!

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am making a RFC call from a R/3 system to XI. I have created sender communication channel and all necessary configurations. When I run my RFC call from R/3 system I am getting following error in SM58(tRFC).

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchExcept

I have checked the RFC destination and PROGRAMID. everything is correct.

What could be the problem?

I am making a RFC like this:

CALL FUNCTION 'YCOP_START_PROCESS_INV' IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION v_rfcdest

EXPORTING

sold_to = itab_std_format_inv-sold_to

ship_to = itab_std_format_inv-ship_to

error_flag1 = error_flag

TABLES

error_desc = itab_error

itab_std_format_inv = itab_std_format_inv.

COMMIT WORK.

Kindly help! URGENT!

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

We are having the same problem. We detected that if we use the Execute LUW (F6) option in the SM58, the messages can be processed succesfully and sent to XI.

Any news?

Thanks,

Matias.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can try to restart the complete RFC adapter from visual administrator.

-AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

It says there is a mismatch in the communicatin channel. So please recheck whether you have given the correct communication channel or not. If you have given the correct communication channel just do some dummy changes and activate it once again. It that does not work then make inactive and trigger the RFC. After that once again activate it trigger.

If that does not work I request you to do a complete cache refresh as shown in the document:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalkrishna,

could it be that you have more sender RFC adapter configured with the same program id (for the same sender system)? Check this!

Also try with a CPA cache refresh.

Kind Regards,

Sergio