Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing the standard WD component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1.

Our requirement is to hide the column 'SUPPLIER" in the ITEM OVERVIEW screen of the Shopping cart.

We tried to achive this via custom enhancement but due to this the standard fields "TOTAL OVERVIEW" and "TAX" at the bottom of the ITEM OVERVIEW tabular structure are also hidden.

Hence to hide the supplier column only,I tried changing the "display" property of the SUPPLIER COLUMN by editing the component configuration "/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DOTC_SC_BD_PROF" but when doing so it gives me an error as shown below:

Do I need to get an access key to be able to edit the standard component?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not just remove the UI element from the view? you can undo the deletion when you want.

If you create an enchancement point in the view you can go to the table column and choose in the context menu "Remove table column", later you can choose "Undo deletion".

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...I was able to remove the supplier column by chnaging the DISPLAY property!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we change the display property of the column in item overview of the shopping cart ?

I have a similar requirement like above.

Can you please give your valuable inputs how to do that ?

Thanks and regards

Krishna mohan

<SNIP>

Message was edited by: Jason Boggans - Phone number added to the response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna mohan ,

You can  change the display properties by  setting Meta data properties , or you can create and enhancement for  component configuration  and set the property for field .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, try with an access key. Provide this key in the report WDA_CFG_ACCESSKEY.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I don't see the report you have mentioned to EDIT the component configuration.

My requirement is to hide the SUPPLIER COLUMN in the ITEM OVERVIEW in the shopping cart screen.

I now have the access key for the component configuration object but when I goto SE80-->Component configuration-->/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DOTC_SC_BD_PROF and click on the START CONFIGURATOR button,a browser session opens but there is no place where I can enter the access key.

Please advise.