SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure interpolation of meter reading result in move in/move out in change of name Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How Can We Configure Interpolation of meter reading results in move out consumer and new move in consumer where premise and Installation is Same. For Ex. In Change of name Process where One Consumers Move Out and Another One With New CA ,BP and Contract With Same Premise, Installation and Device Move In so How Can We Interpolate Move In Reading for New Consumer.........plz describe at Configuration Level that How Can We Make It Automatically.

Thanks In Advance.

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

The scenario you mentioned can be achived by the follwing way:

1. Go to SPRO. Navigate to SAP utilities->Device Management->Meter Reading->Basic Settings->Define control parametr for meter reading data processing. There you make an entry with company code and division.

2. There enter number of days within which Move-in will happen after Move-out say 10 days in th field Move-in propose interval. And check the Move-in propos. field.

Hope this will help.

With regards,

Arghya

0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

I have done with the Mentioned Setting But Still Move In Reading Order Not created and reading are Not maintained Only Final Bill Order Created..In Meter Reading Result....so Is any thing Much Needed......plz reply.

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

Kindly check with the Control parameters of Move-in and Move-out Processes in SAP Utilities->Process Execution..I guess something is missing over there..

Help : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/43/a6be94a9151bbce10000000a1553f7/content.htm

With regards,

Arghya

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

I didn't understood your question properly, so you want to create a meter reading order automatically when a new customer moves into the premise ? is that your requirement.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Yes  i want to create automatically Move In MR order and Results when same installation is move In again with New BP and CA. and as i have Checked Internal MR Doc. Id is Created For the same but Reading and other details are not coming in that..........what may be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

Correct me if my understanding is wrong,you want that during move-in and move-out the meter reading should be automatically estimated from previous readings.

For this check the setting in customizing  device management -> meter reading -> meter reading order -> order creation -> define automatic interpolation of meter reading reasons

In here make sure that the move -in and move-out meter reading reasons have automatic extrapolation checked.

Then in the MRU enter the number of days(limit) in the field ' Entry Interval'.

If your movein or moveout day falls within this limit and there is a valid meter reading present then the system will automatically prorate the reading.

• Just ensure you uncheck other MR reasons in the setting otherwise they will also get prorated of similar scenario of day falling within limits.
  • you might have to regenerate your schedule records if already generated.

Ping back if this works for you.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

http://sapisurdg.wordpress.com