cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITE_EXPENSES - URL Parameters error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all... I'm working with the SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC), NOT the Employee Self-Service (ESS) in the SAP NetWeaver Portal.

Then... my requirement is to launch this WD4A app (FITE_EXPENSES) from an item in the user's POWL.

Right now, when the user clicks over the item, the standard task TS20000189 opens the PR05 transaction. Instead of it, we need to open the FITE_EXPENSES WD4A app.

Steps:

1. Transactions SWFVISU is customized like this:

Visualization Type - ABAP Web Dynpro

APPLICATION - FITE_EXPENSES

DYNPARAM - SAP_FITV_ACTION=DIS&SAP_FITV_PERSNO=${item.EmployeeNumber}&SAP_FITV_TRIPNO=${item.TripNumber}

NAMESPACE - sap

2. In the corresponding role, we added a Web Dynpro Application node, with the following info:

Type                 Web Dynpro Application

Object               FITE_EXPENSES

Text                 Create Expense Report

Object Based Navigation:

Obj. Type            TravelNavigation

Method               CallExpenseReport

Parameter assignment:

SAP_FITV_ACTION {SAP_FITV_ACTION}

SAP_FITV_TRIPNO {SAP_FITV_TRIPNO}

SAP_FITV_PERSNO {SAP_FITV_PERSNO}

SAP_FITE_TRIPSCHEMA {SAP_FITE_TRIPSCHEMA}

SAP_FITV_PERSNOSRC {SAP_FITV_PERSNOSRC}

SAP_FITV_TRIPCMP {SAP_FITV_TRIPCMP}

3. IBO_C_WF_APC entries:

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY      DISPLAY_ORDER_PRIORITY - 30

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY      OBJECTNAME - TravelNavigation

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY      OPERATION - CallExpenseReport

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY      OBJECTVALUE -

SAP_FITV_ACTION=DIS&SAP_FITV_PERSNO=${item.EmployeeNumber}&SAP_FITV_TRIPNO=${item.TripNumber}

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY.V      DISPLAY_ORDER_PRIORITY - 30

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY.V      OBJECTNAME - TravelNavigation

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY.V      OPERATION - CallExpenseReport

ZRENUSA_MANAGER_MSS_INBOX_2      LAUNCHWD.TRAVREQ.MODIFY.V      OBJECTVALUE -

SAP_FITV_ACTION=DIS&SAP_FITV_PERSNO=${item.EmployeeNumber}&SAP_FITV_TRIPNO=${item.TripNumber}

--

Results:

When the user click over the corresponding item in the POWL, the system returns the following error:

Value ${item.EmployeeNumber} of URL parameter SAP_FITV_PERSNO has the incorrect type

I tried to test it replacing the item.* values in the IBO_C_WF_APC table with fixed values, and then it works correctly... so the question is:

How I should write the dynamic parameters in the SWFVISU transaction and/or IBO_C_WF_APC table? The following sentence seems to be wrong:

SAP_FITV_PERSNO=${item.EmployeeNumber}&SAP_FITV_TRIPNO=${item.TripNumber}

Thanks!

Miguel Angel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Any idea about it?

Thx!

M.