cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an Output Type exclusive

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Hope you can help an FI guy trying to do some SD output work.

I have a new output type that ZD00 that uses the same access sequence as the existing output type RD00.

In the output determination procedure I do not want RD00 creating if a condition has been found that will output the ZD00 output type.

Not sure the best way to achieve this?

Currently when I output the billing document I get both RD00 and ZD00 generating but control the issuing of the document by having a no not print on the RD00 output.  this is not ideal and I'm sure it could be done better.

I'm really looking for an exclusivity flag on ZD00 so RD00 isn't considered.

I appreciate any help that can be given.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I have defined output type RD00 and RD06, both output types use the same access sequence and requirement is generate RD00 only if not generated output type RD06.

This is my solution:

1. I defined requirement routine 962 for application V3

[transaction VOFM -> Requirements -> Output control]

Into form KOBED_962 and form KOBEV_962 inserted ABAP code:

DATA: XRD06 type C.

XRD06 = ''.

IF KOMT1-KSCHL = 'RD00'.

LOOP AT NNAST WHERE KSCHL EQ 'RD06'.

XRD06 = 'X'.

EXIT.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

IF XRD06 EQ 'X'.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

ENDIF.

2. Output types RD06, RD00 inserted into output determination procedure (RD06 first, RD00 second) and requirement routine 962 assigned to  RD00

Best regards

Eduard.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

You can achive thsi through Output requriement routine.

Please write code in Requriement routine for RD00 stating that...  If ZD00 Output found, dont trigger RD00 Output.

How to check that ?.....During Output determination, all the output types will flow into XNAST structure.  Check XNAST structure, for ZD00.  If found, then fail RD00 by making the sy-subrc= 4.

Hope this resolves.

Regards

Raju

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/57 and check the Output Type assigned to your billing type, if it is RD00 then change it to ZD00 also Check in VV32 if there are any condition records maintained for the Output Type RD00, if there is existing records then select the condition RD00 and Delete.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove the output master records for condition type RD00 in t.code VV32.

Regards,