cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear differences between IM and WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I need to clear the differences between IM and WM .In lx23 i can able to find 0 stock at IM level and 1500 stock at WM level and stock category is showing as Q..We cannot clear this differences with  LX23 as we are not authorized to us that .Can you please suggest other way to clear this stock instead of LX23.Is it possible to make IM stock as 1500 similar to WM stock ?

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would say , please ask user to go at the location & take the actual count , as difference of 1500 is quite higher side & it will lead to fianancial document posting if balance is carries out at IM level.

(dont know the valuation of material)

Once actual count is taken & confirmed that product is available in BIN with quantity , you may carry out ad-hoc physical inventory & then clear the difference.

Please consult the Business Analyst that you need to carry out at this point of time or it can be waited till fianancial year , in that case you can go ahad with annual inventory & clear it off.

thanks,

mahesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LX23 is for only comparision.You need to use clear the differences in Transaction LI20 for warehouse and LI21 for inventory level.Use li20 then it should clear the difference in warehouse.Before doing this check how this stoke come into warehouse and why it is missed Inventory level.