Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem deploying an Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

when i try to deploy an application (e.g. a WebDynpro) i get an error:

20.03.2005 14:18:55 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : host

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOKUME1/host/LOKALE1/Temp/temp35261Welcome.ear

Deployment exception : Server host did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server host at port 50018: host

Inner exception was :

Server host did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server host at port 50018: host

Anyone has any idea whats the problem? The J2EE-Server is running. The Management Console has everything on green. I can also log in on the server http://myhost:50000/index.html

http://myhost:50000/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo says that the SDM is running.

regards, Markus.

Message was edited by: Markus Klein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What username and password are you using to logon to the SDM when deploying your app.

normally you should use username (sdm) password (sdm).

or user the username and password during your installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

im using the pwd i provided during the setup procedure. And yes im sure im using the correct one. When im deploying my application a popup screen appears for providing the sdn password, no username at all is required at this point. I didnt even had to provide a username for the SDM at all during the installation. Anyway, as soon as i provided the pwd at the popup, i get the error i posted above.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

Try this:

1. Open hosts file under Windown/System32 folder.

2. Add the entry: <host_ip> sapportal, where <host_ip> is the ip of the machine of your portal installation. You should set the entry like the localhost entry you already have there.

3. Restart Netweaver Developer Studio and try to deploy.

Let me know if it helps,

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Roy,

you'da man! Its working now. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to hear my friend...

Answers (0)