Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double item in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i create shopping cart, i am doing below steps

1) Selecting a product from supplier catalog and adding it to cart and check out successfully. I could see the product in shopping cart now.

2) Again going to same supplier catalog but not selecting any product and coming back, but the system duplicates the first item again in the shopping cart.

Why so? Is this standard behavior ? please clear me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

this is the standard behavior.

Most probably you are using the Back button of the portal to return from the catalog. This is generally causing this issue, which is describedin the SAP note 1445078.

Navigating to SRM with the portal Back button has to be avoided. This note also describes, how to disable this button. You should use the Back to SRM Application link instead, which belongs to SRM.

If this link does not appear in your catalog, please check, if the outbound handler has not been deactivated by setting the value X to the call structure parameter BYPASS_OUTB_HANDLER.

Best regards,

Timea

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

The behavior which you mentioned is not standard one. As you have mentioned that you are going to Supplier Catalog so i believe there is some issue with Supplier Catalog storing old session...

Please contact your supplier not to store old session...

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Even if i go to product catalog instead supplier catalog, without selecting the product if i come back, it is printing twice. Why so? is there any SAP note for this. I am new to SRM. Please help me.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasath,

Product Catalog you are referring to MDM or something else?

Please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Yes, i am using MDM.

Regards,

Prasath