cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup on click of reject button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone help me how to trigger a popup window which should contain textbox on a click of REJECT button .

Senario:

I have three buttons SUBMIT,APPROVE,REJECT ....When approver clicks on REJECT button a popup window should open in which the approver can write the reason for rejecting the request in my FPM GAF component...

Katrice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amy,

How to check if REJECT button is clicked or REWORK button clicked in FPM?,,,

Because on both REJECT & REWORK , i need to show popup in which approver can write his comments and if he clicks of on  OK for REJECT..I need to show reject message

and if approver clicks REWORK button  . same popup should appear in which approver can write his comments and if he clicks on OK...i should show message : Send for REVISION.

Thanks

Katrice

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I don't use FPM, but this is how you could determine the button clicked in regular WDA.

You can get the ID of the button which was clicked from the action handler's WDEVENT parameter.

If, when you created the action handler method via the wizard, you selected the checkbox Transfer UI Event Parameters, you will automatically get ID as an additional importing parameter in the method.

If you have already created the action handler method, you may manually create a new Importing parameter named ID of type STRING.

For help specific to FPM, you may want to post your question to the Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP community.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice hawkins,

To know which button is clicked in FPM in GET_DATA or PROCESS_EVENT method there us a parameter io_event of type cl_fpm_event this is a class and in this class there is Attribute

MV_EVENT_ID(This is in EHP 6)

So in GET_DATA or PROCESS_EVENT method you can write like this

CASE io_event->mv_event_id.  " in io_event->mv_event_id you will be getting button ACTION ID

When 'REJECT'.

* your CODE

When 'REWORK'.

* your CODE

ENDCASE.

hope this will help you.

Thanks

Madhukiran.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Check out example web dynpro component, DEMO_POPUPS_01.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Happy to see your reply..... thank you very much

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

I also found these two documents which give some step-by-step instruction. One is for a simple scenario and the other a more complex scenario.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let me know how to populate username in wdp field dynamically when user selects his userid from F4 help

Katrice

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

You get this behavior automatically when you assign a search help to the context attribute. Choose 'Input Help Mode' = Automatic to use the data element's default search help or choose Dictionary Search Help to specify a particular search help.

Cheers,

Amy