cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a new column in check status UWL in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to create a new column in check status UWL.

Presently if i click check status it is giving the columns like Shopping cart name, description,created on and others.

Now i have to add column " Next approver " and populate the data in it.

Can some one give pointers on where to add this column.

In " More field help " it is giving the salv_wd_table.But some dynamic components are getting called.How to proceed to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

For check status UWL you have to find out which Feeder it is using and then you can add custom field / standard field accordingly.  Please see below very nice and details blog written by Ricardo Romero that explain how to add custom field in the Feeder which will be then shown into UWL.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25692

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have done the above procedure.AAfter running POWL_D01 still i couldnt see it in the POWL check list of Shopping cart.

I have done :

1.Addition of field in  /sapsrm/s_powlresult_sc_itm 

2.Addition of same field in feeder type sapsrm_feeder_sc_prof

Since it is check list field i think no need to add in INCL* structures.

Can any one tell where i have missed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you updated correct Feeder? Shopping Cart check status POWL have query SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS_01 and this query by default is assigned to feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC. You can find this as follow;

First go in to T.code POWL_QUERYR and find which query is associated to your role.

From there go into POLW_QUERY T.code and get the feeder.

Also, i have question you have mentioned 2 step, What exactly you did in first step? Where you added that? I believe the next approver field which you are trying is custom field...

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check the below link to ad a column to the ITEM OVERVIEW structure:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Adding+column+in+Shopping+cart+screen+in+SAP+SRM+7.0

If you need to add a custom field under the BASIC DATA/ITEM DATA tab of the shopping cart(after you go to DETAILS of the cart),then you need to follow the steps mentioned in the link posted by Ritesh in the earlier response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi Ritesh,

I have solved it myself.

I have not seen that the field was added in the settings.

I just clicked settings and added the column present in left to right side.Then i could see that.

As mentioned in the ricardo post i didn't delete any queries after running POWL_D01.