cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Rental Object full address - all adress fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo;

I can create an adress for Rental Object by filling in street 1 to street5 etc. However when i run report REISRO the Report only shows a limited number of columns made available to see this fulll address. (i.e. i only see street 1 not the other 4). What report is available so that i can see the full (all fields populated) address for a rental object?

Thank you very much

Morne Pitout

Johannesburg

South Afrika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm afraid there is no such standard report which lists out all the street fields from 1 to 5. Should you need it go by though, you may use the function module API_RE_RO_GET_DETAIL.

Thanks & Regards

-Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have a similar issue as Morné.

At our data conversion stage thousands of Rental Objects (± 44 000) were created in RE - FX. When I run report REISRO the report shows the entire required address field except the “District” field.

Is there perhaps a report or alternative method available which I use so that I can see the “District” field for ALL these rental objects?

Thanking you in advance

Marius Scheepers

Cape Town

South Africa

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Morne,

hi Marius,

it is possible to enhance the list of available output fields of report REISRO by implementing the BAdI BADI_REIS_LIST. Within the implementation you can then use API_RE_RO_GET_DETAIL as already mentioned above to get missing fields and make them available in the output list.

Please refer to the documentation of the BAdI for further details.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Franz