cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request MSMP Error in Approval Method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day experts

we have implemented GRC 10.0 SP6 and configured BRFplus initiator rule and Maintained MSMP, a request can be submitted but it does not land in approvers inbox. i have assigned all required permissions i.e. base role, business user, approver, nwbc, i have maintained SAPconnect and se61 for notification templates and also used them within Stage setting GRAC_Manager, since we cannot approve via workflow inbox, we went via search request and executed as administrator, now upon sumbission the workflow goes into MSMP error in Approval Method.

Please advice what could be the cause, i cant find the item even on SLG1...

Please advice of direction...

Thank you kindly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

Hope the  solution provided  by Saksham ,Prashant,Nandita & Priya  resolved your issue if not then please provide the screenshot of the exact error you are receiving.

Also please provide the audit trail of the request to trace the real issue.

Additionally check at the stage level right agents has been set at default level.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue now with GRC 10.1 and it can be solved by generating the process  SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST in the tcode GRFNMW_GEN_VERSION.

Thanks,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

Kindly check that you have  assigned GRC Approver role to your approver.

SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Isssue with configuration..

If you think BRF+ is perfect then please run simulation in BRF+ to check the output.

after that check the MSMP if agaent and all are maintained correctly.

if yes, check how it is mapped to stages in last step ..

please paste audit log and system log for more details.

Regards,

Prasant

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lebogang,

I am attaching some screenshots for you.

Kindly make sure the agents and event linkages are enabled as per this configuration-

Hope this heps.

Kind Regards,

Saksham