cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple selection of messages in Message Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I like to select multiple messages in Message Board. But it's not possible.

Reason is that I'm using a buyoff functionality for an operation. If I complete an order with SFC quantity 5, I have to claim and accept each single SFC message in Message Board.

Is there a setting I can change for allowing multiple selection? Alternatively I could claim and accept per shop order compared to SFC. But I have found a solution neither.

Regards,

Anke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

Message Board has a bit different implementation than other PODs. Thus, it does not support multiselection. If you think this is a good feature to have, you may ask your SAP Consulting representative to bring this to attention of Product Mgmt, or post the suggestion to IdeaPlace@SAP.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joey,

please see the discussion http://scn.sap.com/message/13541643#13541643.

Now I have one SFC per shop order and just one message in Message Board.

Regards,

Anke

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for posting this.  I just wanted to state that we have the same problem when creating a message for a process lot. If a process lot has 5 SFCs in it and you generate a message for the process lot, SAPME will generate 5 individual messages...one for each SFC.

It would be nice to have the following configuration in message type maintenance:

1) Create message by Process Lot (One message per PL. When BO done in message board, all SFCs in PL move to next opn)

2) Create message by SFC (One message per SFC. When BO done in message board, all quantity of SFC move to next opn)

3) Create message by SFC quantity (specify qty) (One message per SFC quantity specified. When BO done in message board, specified quantity of SFC moved to next opn)

That way you could change how many messages were generated for each message type based upon the SFC quantity or the Process Lot.

Selecting multple messages in the message board is another solution to the same problem, but could be really difficult for the user if you have SFC qty of..say...50.  Then you have 50 messages to disposition and you must click "detail" for each one to do the buyoff.

Joey