cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic generatation of manuals in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is it possible to generate automatic configuration document and user manuals in SAP solution manager 7.0

Is there any fucntionality available in SAP solution manager standard configruation to acheive this goal

Your help will be highly apprecaited

Thanks and Regards

Sunil Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

What I am looking for is that is there anyway in standard configuration we can do settings so that user manuals for users are generated automatically from SOLMAN.I am looking for document regarding the same

Generally user manuals are prepared by consultants independently outside system .Is there a way this can be generated from withtin solution manager

Kindly let me know if any thing is available

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Sunil Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil,

you can create the user manuals inside solution manager(In solar01) manually with the defined template, or you can use the standard general documents in business process repository and share it with the end users as the link. in this case doucemnts stored centrally inside solution manager.

I dont think so Solution manager itself automatically create manuals for you.

create one in solman and trigger the rest with LSMW .

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

What kind of document, I am not exactly getting

we have solar01 (Business blue print), where you can maintain your documents( either your own or from BPRpository) , based on the predefined templates, it also provides version control. this also gives you consolidated business blue print document

We have some thing as learning map, but again here also we have to upload document,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EHP/Solution+Manager+Learning+Maps

please check.

Thanks

Jansi