cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop delete document access in Easy Document Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I had configured Easy Document Management and also had restricted the perticular user PUR001 to have access only of Purchase folder by controlling him in C_DRAD_OBJ , C_DRAW_DOK , C_DRAW_MUP , C_DRAW_STA by giving access of PUR in Document Type. And due to that he is not able to have read access of any other documents of another folder structure.

But suddenly I had found that person has rights to delete the document but do not have rights to read. So how do I stop that.

My criteria is PUR001 should have right to delete only his own document of his own Purchase folder sturcture and no one elses

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

from DMS point of view you can use the standard DMS authorization objects to restrict specific

permissions. This checks can be verified by using the authorization trace in transaction ST01.

Another way to restrict permissions in EasyDMS would be to use the ACL permissions. With this special authorizations you can restrict permissions per user and document info record. Under http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/7c/4ca9429888b111e10000000a155106/frameset.htm you will find detailed information about this ACL permissions.

Best regards,

Christoph