cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus..

In MMR MRP 2 View or MRP 3 View we use to maintain RLT but my Doubt is if we maintain in mrp 2 view system will take total of Inhouse production time + GR processing time and will propose end of lead time based on this and gives availability confirmation,irrespective of quantity.

and if we maintain mrp 3 view, date proposed for 50 ( what ever me maintain) would always be end of lead time, irrespective of quantity.

plz give so more clarification on this ...little bit confused here

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lavanya,

RLT is the inclusion of inhouse production time plus planned deliver time.

More over this is not calculated by system automatically, days will be enterd manually.

so genarally company will enter all the buffer time includes.

Due to this system will Give priority to RLT and ignore all other conditions.

Regards

Karthik 

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Please read what ever Shiva sir provided link that having Good information about MRP Views with detailed.

If you want any queries on that,please  let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MRP3 data take priority, even if values maintained in MRP2 view. Please read the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/f4/7d328744af11d182b40000e829fbfe/content.htm for clarification.

Regards,

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanaya,

mrp 2 view system will take total of Inhouse production time + GR processing time and will propose end of lead time based on this and gives availability confirmation,irrespective of quantity.

Inhouse production time= to produce the good time required

GR processing time         =  To bring the goods into ware house wt time required

MRP 3 View we use to maintain RLT

One more Example

If you produce X product and for that you required  A, B, C three semi finished product

For X product to produce 5 day Gr processing time ! days

And For A and B product to produce 2

For C product to produce                 5 days

so out of 3 semi finished The RTL we need to give 5 day (which is maximum time in the semi finished product )

When system do availability check the it calculate the RTL+in-house production time+gr processing time (5+5+1)= total 11 days

More detail you will get in F1 help any doubt let me know

Regards

Ramesh