cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UKMS Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I followed the below blog for using RFCLookup to implement the UKMS Mapping for my scenario, but I am getting some error related to database table not found(Error mentioned below),

http://scn.sap.com/people/rudolf.yaskorski/blog/2009/11/04/accessing-ukms-from-message-mappings-sing...

8:58:22 Start of test

Compilation of UKMSMapping_RFC successful
Unhandled RFC exception:
<rfc:UKM_GET_KEY_MAPPINGS.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</Name><Text>A table name, specified in an SQL command, is unknown.</Text><Message><ID>00</ID><Number>341</Number></Message><Attributes><V1>SAPSQL_INVALID_TABLENAME</V1></Attributes></rfc:UKM_GET_KEY_MAPPINGS.Exception>
com.sap.aii.mapping.api.StreamTransformationException: Unhandled RFC exception:
<rfc:UKM_GET_KEY_MAPPINGS.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</Name><Text>A table name, specified in an SQL command, is unknown.</Text><Message><ID>00</ID><Number>341</Number></Message><Attributes><V1>SAPSQL_INVALID_TABLENAME</V1></Attributes></rfc:UKM_GET_KEY_MAPPINGS.Exception>

To know the table name, I tried executing the Function Module UKM_GET_KEY_MAPPINGS and got the dump, the table mentioned in the dump is /1UKM/KEYZDET0  is not found.
which states that the /1UKM/KEY* table is autogenerated.
Can anyone please help me with how I can debug this error.
Thanks and Regards,
NehaSingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you populate the table with any keys so that the table can be generated ?

do you see the table in se11 ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply.

I dont see the /1UKM/KEYZDET0 table through se11 also.

We have a UKMS table maintained with the Context, Source System, Source Object, Target System, Target Object and Source and target values. Also in UKM_CONTEXT table, I can see the Main Context ID ZDET with subcontext as ZDET.

Thanks and Regards,

NehaSingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Had 1 specific question, At what point in the UKMS processing does the /1UKM/Key* and the /1UKM/MGP* tables get generated?

Thanks and Regards,

NehaSingh