cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations on Multipane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created Multipane UI Element and with couple of Input fields inside multipane,and increasing pane count when i am trying to do validation like based on radio button some fields should become enable or disable.

The above validations are working only for First instance (pane count 1).

Can any tell me how to do validation on 2nd or 3rd instance.

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the enable property of the input field and the attribute ( the input field is binded with )

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I binded boolean attribute to enable property but it is working only for instance 1,

when i am trying to change any thing in instance one it is reflecting to all the instances because boolean attribute became true so it applying for all instances.

Regards,
Ashok.

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Shiva,

you can create three attribute for three instance?

if you need instance specific functionality (for one instance enable property works different , for other it works different)

otherwise you can bind enable property of pane also

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I created  Multipane UI Element inside that 3 fields

1. Radio Button.

2. Input Field.

3. Input Field.

Based on radio button 2nd input field should be enable(If yes Enable),and I am increasing pane count dynamically so that i got 4 instances.

I need how to bind 4 attributes for 4 instances.

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

instead of creating pane dynamically you can create it staticly

and you can handle visibility of pane depending on condition

In this way you would have to bind the visibility property of pane to attribute type WDUI_VISIBILITY

now create separate attribute to handle enability of inputfield ( one for each pane ) , bind coresponding inputfield's enable property to that attribute

now handle the enabillity, depending on your condition.

[If max number of pane is 4 , then you can solve your problem as expalined above]

Thanks

Abhi

Answers (0)