cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with material for SAP NetWeaver PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In my seeking of knowledge, i want to learn more about SAP NetWeaver PI and tools, ABAP Proxy, BPM, etc.

So i entered on SAP-Press.com to look for a book to learn more about it and i've found this one:

SAP NetWeaver PI Development - Pratical Guide (2nd Edition)

Does anyone knows if this book is a good material to study SAP NetWeaver PI?

Could anyone suggest more books or documents?

I have a very basic idea what SAP NetWaever is and what it does, but i want a more advanced knowledge.

Regards,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

The best way to start is to have a read on SAP Help.

If you have a sandbox SAP PI system already, then you can refer to the available blogs, wiki to pick a specific scenario and try to do some practical hands on. If you have any queries/issues with any scenario, then you can post here in SCN PI space and experts would guide you.

-Zameer

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael,

This forum is for PI technical issues only. If you have training/education related queries, please post in the SAP Education forum. I have moved this thread to that forum for your convenience.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi valim, that is correct what was posted by earlier poster because every thing availble in SCN like blogs,Wikis,scenarios and basic information of the pi from scartch level. and also refer sap.help.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>but i want a more advanced knowledge.

This is an experts forum. You will sure get more information on all levels of PI.  Please search SCN for a specific scenario or topic and you will find more information related to blogs, threads, wiki etc.