cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load unit of component is very large??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have I problem, all the time I try to activate web dynpro application I get this message

I have created 7 views and now I need to create one more, but when I try to create another one a get same message

How can I solve this problem, is there any way to create another component and to connect somehow?

Thanks in advance,

Darko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darko,

See this SCN discussion.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I can't find tutorial how to connect multiple components?

Could you give me some advise?

Thank you Amy

Darko

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Check out the later 1/2 of this recorded session from TechEd.  We discuss the various options for connecting multiple components.  We compare the pros and cons of two of the major approach - Cross Component Context Binding and a Singleton Model Class.

http://www.sapvirtualevents.com/teched/sessiondetails.aspx?sid=951

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Thank you for your answer, but I think we have some misunderstanding.

The problem is this:

I have 2 components: Component_A and Component_B.

I have 4 views in Component_A and 3 in Component_B.

I need to connect one of the view from Component_A to a view of Component_B.

For example when I press on some button from a view that exist in Component_A to go directly to the view of Component_B.

Is it possible to make this?

Thank you,

Darko

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure where the misunderstanding is.  This is exactly what we are talking about in the TechEd Workshop.  There we are talking about it in the context of FPM (Floorplan Manager), but at heart it is the same thing - multiple component usage.  You want to embed Component_B within Component_A via a component usage and therefore need a way to share some data between the two components. 

Perhaps what you are asking for is even more rudamentary than what we discuss in the workshop.  We tackle the data exchange, but are you even asking for how to do the Component Usage itself?

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darko,

You can probably find some tutorials or examples if you search SCN for "component usage". This SCN discussion has several links which might be helpful to you.

There is also an example web dynpro component in your system, WDR_TEST_CMPUSAGE, which shows an example of a web dynpro that uses multiple component usages to build a single application.

Cheers,

Amy

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Darko,

To go from one component (eg Com1) ( after pressing button ) to view of another component (eg com2)

1. You have to create an outbound plug in the view having the button ( in com1 ) and create an

inbound plug in the window of com2( while creating this mark the interface )

2. Create a navigation link in Com1

3. Assign outbound plug to the button

4. Now go to Second com, (suppose in com2, you have to go to view2 after click of button from

com1), create an outbound plug in Window of com2 and an inbound plug in view2 of com2.

5. create navigation link on com2

6. Manually fire the outbound plug in the Handlermethod of inbound plug(that is linked with outbound

of window of com1). You cant take the help of code wizard

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek

I sow your solution a little bit late, but I try different way, that is similar to your solution and any way it works

Thanks guys for your  helpful answers ,

Darko

Answers (0)