Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM-PP replenishment with special stock "K"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I face the following prob:

If a PP-order is released and TR created, it has in column "special stock" no entry, means we use "released stock".

But it may occur that material with special stock flag "K" (vendor consignment) shall be used.

That would mean, it needs to already concerned in the PP-order.

Is it possible genereally???

Or what could I do??

Thx

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Yes it is possible,

If you want to pick the consignment stock (stock category K) for issuing to Prod.Order, then while creating Prod.order in component section for that particular item line you have to give special stock Indicator as 3.

Also you have to set up storage type search for removal with special stock category K.

(to inform system from whcih storage type material should be picked) 

Rest of the process is same.

Regards,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you...found that and it works. But, in the meantime I learned, they want to use the stock determination, which shall also enable this process. Do you have any experiences with this?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

With stock determination, you can priotise from which stock category material should be picked for issuing against Production order.

Steps are -

1. Creatre Stock determination group, assign it in material master storage location view.

2. Create stock determination rule assign it in movement type.

3. Define stock determination stratgy in combination of SD group & SD rule.

4. Define control paramters for strategy & define prority in which sequence of storage location stock material should be picked.

When for particular materil aparticular movt type will be posted system wil ldetermine the stock determination strategy from above customization 7 then lok for the stock to issue.

Regards,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Is your problem resolved with given solution?

Regards,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, stock determination works now...as desired

Thx. very much

Answers (0)