cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i create sales order with 400 piece and no quantity in stock when i looked schedule line i found the 400piece confirmed why they are confirmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

run MM03 for your material / plant , go to 'MRP 3' view and look at Availability check field

regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohammad ,

May be negative stock is maintained for your storage location in your Material master configuration. GO to OMJ1 and check .

SPRO>MM>INVENTORY Management and physical inventory>Goods issue/transfer posting>allow negative stock select your plant and storage location and remove tick mark if you do not want to activate negative stock in your Syatem .

Negative stock will allow you to issue material even if there is no stock available for that material.

Kindly let me know if it works .

Thanks & regards ,

Abhishek Dave

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahammed ,

It is based on your availability check Check your mm02 material master MRP2 check the in-house production time FYI please find the screen shot if it is one day then system will confirm the order based on the availability check

Regards

Ramesh

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During ATP check, you should always check whether you have available stock in transaction CO09. Only Co09 gives a real view of ATP situation.

In your example, you should make sure the ATP is activiated in the following 3 transactions:

OVZ2

OVZG

OVZ8

If it's not activated in any one of above 3 transactions, it can confirm any quantites.

And please check in your ATP checking scope in transaction OVZ9. You should set "Check without RLT". If you don't set this flag, any quantity can be confirmed after RLT

I hope this inforamation helps.

Claire

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify with your plant under storage location in "MMBE".Is there any quantity or not.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

no there is no quantity

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without Quantity,how to system conform Quantity for Sales Order?

I think,may be some thing happening in your case.If you dont mind plaese share your screen shot.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u can see in pic 1 there is confirmed quantity and in screen 2 there is no quantity in stock and when i tried to deliver system accepted but refused to post goods issue and gave me an error .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought,It would be done based on Availability check .Let me check same in my System.

I am not sure why this was Happening in your case.

Thanks,

Naren

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

based your screen shoot, your schedule line level not maintain any traction flow tab fields , and also check the mm02, mm03 at sales , general/plant  view level available check field maintain or not .

please conform this