cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register an Android tablet with CRM Sales App on SCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together

I have got an issue while registering an android tablet with the CRM Sales App 2.0.2 to SCC.

I register an account on the SCC. Then i try to connect with the CRM Sales App. Device status switches to offline in the SCC and an error on the App pops up, saying: Unable to register, please check your server settings, user name and activation code.

I'm sure I entered the right data and on IOS devices everything works fine.

Anyone got an idea why this happens.

Regards Riccardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sujith_prathap
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

I have a few questions to help better understand the issue.

I register an account on the SCC.

Does this mean the you get access to the SCC or you create an application on the SCC?

Then i try to connect with the CRM Sales App. Device status switches to offline in the SCC and an error on the App pops up, saying: Unable to register, please check your server settings, user name and activation code.

When you say this does that mean that there is already an entry on the SCC whose state is "Pending Registration"?

Could you please elaborate on the settings you enter on the initial screen, so that it can help to identify the type of onboarding being used in the app. The presence of the activation code in the error suggests a manual onboarding being used.

I'm sure I entered the right data and on IOS devices everything works fine.

Are the details you enter on the initial screens of both the Android and iOS identical?

Best Regards,

Sujith

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

So you have iOS and Android devices.

Have you created 2 application connections(1 for iOS and 1 for Android) in SCC?

Do you use relay server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

Thanks for your fast answer.

Yes I created two diffrent application connections.

No I connect directly to the SUP server.