cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action taken by approver on SC line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to show a report based on shopping item status with respect to workflow approvers. I mean, output should contain shopping cart #, SC item #, creator of SC, approver name, when approver received and processed the item and what approver did on the item(approve/reject/partial approved/send back to requestor and so on...). I can read the workitem and show the status, but it will contain the status of the workitem. So I cant read the woritem status since workitem status is overall status(overall item's status) of the approver action on the workitem, not the exact status of SC item.

please help me on this to read the exact action taken by the approver on the SC item(lineitem), not workitem.

Regards

Raaam's...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raaam

This is the exact one you should use to determine the item status

/sapsrm/cl_wf_process_manager=>get_item_status(

EXPORTING

iv_document_guid = iv_doc_guid

it_item_guids = lt_item_guid

IMPORTING

et_item_status = lt_item_status

).

Take the GUID from order_adm or some other table and put in a report and you shall be good to go !

Do paste your reply if it resolved .

Kindly mark my answer as helpful / useful if helped you in anyway . Thanks

Regards

Vinita

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Even I am trying to understand this method and when I double click on the some parameters based on which decision is taken It doesn't ope up anything /SAPSRM/IF_WF_PROCESS_C

For example I'm trying to understand when is the status "Inquired " and when it will be "Accepted "

Business reason : I want to put a condition on the doc when it is partially rejected , But in the code when doc is partially rejected or when the approver recalls the doc in both the cases the status is "INQUIRED "  May I request some one to please assist asap on this to differentiate based on what condition when the doc is partially rejected /recalled . have posted in another relevant threads as well but no luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with the class... /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER...

if that is incorrect.. check with search string with the above class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

There are lot of methods in the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER which you mentioned. Kindly let me know which method has to be used and what are the input parameters to be passed to it.

Thanks!

Regards

Raaam's...

0 Kudos

Hi Raaam,

Please check the following methods:

GET_DECISION - Returns the currently stored decision for this decision set

GET_DECISIONSET - Retrieves the decisionset related to the given workitem.

GET_LEVEL_DECISION_STATUS - Returns the approval decision for the current process level

GET_LEVEL_DEC_STATUS - get decision status for a certain level

Best Regards,

Gergely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for your response!

I couldn't execute any method in the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER as it throws exception "/SAPSRM/CX_WF_NOT_FOUND" always when I execute any method and couldn't find the reason.

How to resolve it??? It's related to any config or code issue in the system??? Please clarify.

Regards

Raaam's...