cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wih

Former Member
0 Kudos

how the projects are manages and how is the ticketing process, once the ticket is raised by the client how it is solved, what is the process involved. could anyone help me getting these details.

vijaysurya99@gmail.com

thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Ticketing process is mainly used in production support project.

There are several stages from raising the ticket to close it.

1. Creation of Ticket : Inititally user will identify the query and raise the ticket in Issue management tool.

2. Acceptance of Ticket: Support team will response the user query saying that We acknowledge the query.

3. Assign to Consultant: Once Ticket is accpeted by support team, they will assign to respective team

4. Work in process: Consultant will put the status as Work in Process when he starts working on the issue,

5. User input required : if required more information from user, consultant will change status as user inputs required.

6. Work in process: Once user gives input, consultant will start working on that and put the status as WIP.

7. User testing: Once solution is provided and sent for user testing

8. User Accpetant: User will test and accept / reject the solution

9. Completed : everything goes fine consultant / user will change status as completed

10. Close: Support team / User will change the status as Close after completion of query.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you mr. arif for valuable answer, i would also like to know how this process is communitated to each other, is there any tool called wih, how does it work.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Yes, there are many tools for issue management which will be integrated by workflow.

- Remedy

- Synergy

- WRAP - Work Request Application Process

- Domino Doc

These are the some of the issue management tool on which I worked on. Also there are some other cusotmized tools which were developed by the client or by the service provider (AMS project supporter).

Now a days, SAP's standard tool , Solution Manager is mostly used by the client to manage their production support issues.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)