cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice header net value different from sum of all item net values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a situation wherein, the invoice net value at the VF03 screen is only picking the summation of the first 3 items of 6 in an invoice. 

a) The items have not been cancelled or rejected.

b) The price values and net values at item level are active.

c) When we goto header -> conditions, the net value there shows the right amount, say 20,000, but at the initial VF03 screen, it shows only the summation of the net values of the first 3 items, at say 9,000.

The invoice combines items from 2 partial deliveries.

Could you please help me with what could be causing this issue ?

Please note all 6 items are present with value on the invoice

Cheers,

MR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be not due to standard configuration but due to some exit in place.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Lakshmipathi, but my other invoices are fine. I am too, veering around to checking the user exit, but am still not completely comfortable that the user exit could work in such a unique manner in one invoice.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once again execute VF02, input that billing document and before hitting the Enter key, type "/h" on top and now hit the Enter key so that system will proceed in debug mode.  Take the help of ABAPer and find out that user exit / routine is creating this issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MRI,

If it is relevent to user exit as advised by Lakshmipathi better to accompnay by ABAPer in our co. as well we too faced one issue relevent to user exit at billing document, we have one billing document type and using it for 10 plants and for every plant different no. range maintained, we have found that because of user exit one plant no. range jumped in another plant no. range when doc saved.

Regards,