Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check for Sales order in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  experts,

I need some views on the following query-

We have activated a particular risk category in automatic credit check for Anyday overdue block. Credit check is static , with reaction as C and Status/ Block  is ticked. Now business has done some changes in the SO by increasing the confirmed quantity. System did show the warning message of overdue receivables but did not block the SO. These are the orders for those customer, which were assigned with this risk category but had no overdue check.

Real scenario is-

: Risk category X was not activated for overdue.

: It got activated on say 20Th Aug.

: Business changed the confirmed qty in old SO, created back in July for those customer which are assigned with this risk category.

: System did show a warning message pop up but did not block although there were many open and overdue receivables for these customer on that particular date.

My question is-

- is it system behavior that system would just show the warning message but allow to save the SO.?

_ if yes, is there a wayout to change it to block status as well for such old sales order processing.

I did find similar probelm in old discussion but in most of them the Status was not ticked to Block. Kindly provide your feedback.

Regards

Dharmendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra,

Did you activated credit check for open item and and oldest open items from OVA8,

If you select the reaction D instead of C system will generate error message and user not allowed to save the sales order. If it is C system will give warning message and user can save the order but sales order blocked for delivery

Please check below settings in OVA8 for automatic credit control data

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plesae run RVKRED09 this program , after you activated new risk category.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have activated only Oldest open item with 0 days and the message is warning. issue is this the system did not block the SO from creating the delivery.

One correction- The risk category was NOT assigned at the creation of the sales order and it got assigned after the SO creation.

SO created- say 2nd July, no risk cat in FD32

Risk category assigned on 10th July

SO changed after assigning risk cat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , after assigning risk category on 10th July , run above program to reorganisae data as per changes.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I have observed quite different results in following cases-

Settings for overdue item is active.

- On simulating similar scenario in Q, we have created a SO without the risk cat in Fd32 and billed it in previous date. Now it is appearing as overdue.After this , assigned the risk category then a new SO is created, . Now on creating/changing the SO, it did show the warning message and blocked the order on delivery BUT

- For an already existing SO, i changed the confirmed quantity, it did not block the So.

Pls note- I have not run any reorganization program yet in system.

Please suggest what could be the reason.

I have also checked in check_cm for those particular orders in P, but they are showing NO credit check performed and showing the risk category as blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also checked in check_cm for those particular orders in P, but they are showing NO credit check performed and showing the risk category as blank.

This is the reason I suggested you to run the said Report / program in ur Q system and check the results.

Following are useful threads , can refer :--

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1274597

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2088503

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1389098

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have simulated the same scenario and  executed the program but still it did not perform any credit check for the documents which were created before the overdue check and assignment of risk category to customer.

Is it that SAP does not perform credit check in such scenario? or anything more to be analyzed.

Pls suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFDKLI20

Simulate same scenerio and run this program thru SA38 / Se38 as per following selection , you can also give your customer number and CCAr.

Update this thread with your findings .

Thanks

Rajesh