cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization on conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i make authorization for va01 or vk11 so that a specific person can put a specified condition in sales order and if i can make max value and min value for this condition.

i searched for authorization but i only found preventing user from accessing vk11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assalam alikum,

As per the requirement You can develop a new authorization object for a specific condition in any transaction either VA01 or Vk11 and you can assing this new authorization object in user profile under the user role.

Please discuss the requirement with ABAPer then you can achive this.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i put range for the user like max  and min  for condition value

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For you understanding/reference, kindly refer following SAP Note:

Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achive this but take the complete requirement from the user and discuss with your development team to acheive this,  and map the requirement with your existing business process make sure this implementation should not disturb to existing business process.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Muhammad says develop a new authorization object. For implementing it in VK11 see  SAP Note 325551 - Field check and field texts in condition tables. For implementing in VA01 see note 105621 as a guide for doing it (as J. Prakash suggests), because it suggest the userexits you need.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos