cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation: iam getting error in shipment cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i have the error in shipment cost document.i activated the transfer indicator and save the document and getting error.

when PO has generated the document...

save the document

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the tax code in FTXP transaction ,If it is external tax code then you need to use internal tax code.External tax code is used for custoimer billing process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar & Charu

kindly check the attached doc..i have checked my configuration setting , but getting same error during transfer indicator activated in shipment cost document.

1.when purchase order generated?

2. why two item has generated in the shipment cost document?

WITH REGARDS

DINESH

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen your screen shot befor transfer check box there is a column and it  seems TAX column where you provided 01 Output tax.It should be I1.

The purchase order created after you set transfer and save the shipment cost document,then background system generates the Sevice entry sheet and purchase order.

Not sure second item may be some extra condition record to calculate the cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks a lot for given solution.

Activated the transfer indicator and Service Entry Sheet has generated automatically and then iam trying to save the shipment cost document system getting error in the screen shots. kindly  help me to solve the issue

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Per OSS Note 748028 - Information VY 110: General error during transfer the reason could be due to configuration and master data records. You may need to debug the programs mentioned in the note.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaram

i will try it .....

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ram

I tried your suggestion but i cant to solve. Can you have idea about what are the data missing in master data.

kindly provide me master data with t code.

I Will check it

with regards

dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

From the error it seems the Tax code which you have put is Output tax code & not an Input tax code.

Please kindly change the tax code to Input tax code.

Regards,

charu