cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requird Which user use TCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have to required  which user use which TCODE everday and past. is there any TCODE or any standard report. i also try SUIM,ST03 ,SM20 but there not any required information. please solve this problem. thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rakesh Pampaniya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look better at transaction ST03N workload monitor or STAD Business Transactions Analysis.

(Or play with FM like SAPWL_STATREC_DIRECT_READ or classes like SWNC_STAD_READ_STATRECS)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

thanks for your responce in ST03N i am not able to find particular user information of which TCODE are used by particular user.

regards,

Rakesh Pampaniya

jeroen_verbrugge2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ST03N, choose a period in the  and double click if the analysis view is not showing at the bottom.

If you want to see who used a transaction, choose transaction profile -> standard. In the detailed view on the right you might want to select task type dialog. Then double click a line to see the users.

If you want to see for a user which transactions were used, choose in the analysis view user profile. To see the detail use the same procedure as above.

You may check the retention period for ST03N data, have a look at http://scn.sap.com/thread/3170199.

In STAD you can also find such information but the retention period is usually less, have a look at http://scn.sap.com/thread/1099020.

Another way to have such an overview on the long term is making use of audit log. This must be activated in your system by profile parameter and an audit profile should be activated in SM19. Logs can be shown using SM20.

Find more info here : SAP Help on Audit Log.

You can use transactions like this : STAD for shortterm, ST03N for midterm and SM20 Audit log for long term.

Rgds,

Jeroen

former_member212854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Try transaction PFCG to see authorization for tcodes for a user role.

regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Problem Solved. i have to required which user uses which TCODE to everday.

Regards

Rakesh Pampaniya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

is there any DB Table which contain information about Daily Activity by User. or any Standard Report. If available then my Problem is solved. please give me soluction. please it's urgent. thanks in advance.\

Regards,

Rakesh Pampaniya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check transaction STAD