cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on Scales and Credit Memo in Rebate Processing.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the following queries during my rebate processing occurs.

1) I have maintained a manual payment for my rebate agreement type, now when I click on pay in my rebate condition agreement the credit memo request gets triggered and the same also has a billing block which gets assigned at the header level which says Check credit memo, however when I am creating the credit memo with reference to my credit memo request the system allows me to create the credit memo eventhough the billing block is still assigned.

2) I have maintained scales for my rebate agreement type starting from 1,00,000 INR however when I am creating my sales order having value of Rs 10,000 INR the rebate condition type is still getting triggered, please let me know if there is any configuration which I need to maintain so that the system triggers the rebate condition type once the sales order has reached a value of Rs 1,00,000 or this is a standard behaviour of the system.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding your non-functional billing block, check that the block is valid for the billing type.  IMG path Sales & Dist => Billing Documents => Define Blocking Reason for Billing.  Choose activity Assign blocking reasons to billing types.  Maintain your billing type with the appropriate blocking code.

Regards

Ken

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

The system was working fine and blocking the credit memo however today when I am creating the rebate credit memo the system allows me to create the same without blocking the same, following configurations have been done.

Both in vov8 and vov7 I have maintained the blocking reasons 08, Also in the billing type which I have configured I have assigned the block. However the system is still allowing to create the billing of the credit memo.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did the sales order that billed have the billing block 08 assigned on the order header when it billed?

If so, then is the billing document type that created from the sales order configured for blocking by the 08 block code?  The reason I ask is that the system may create different document types (B1, B1E, B2, B2E, … B4, B4E) for rebate credit memos based on the kind of settlement done.  Each of the associated billing document types needs to be maintained for the appropriate blocking code.  Perhaps an unanticipated billing doc type was created for your rebate credit memo, one which is not configured for blocking.

Regards,

Ken

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

regarding scales, the system ignores the scales when determines the rebate conditions inside the billing documents. See the SAP note 392711.

Scales are considered only in the settlement.

Best regards,

Ivano.