cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got certified in sap from Pearsonvue on may 2012 but still i didnt get my certificate,so can anyone guide me how can i contact sap for getting my certificate, whenever i make a call to pearson they always tell that they are waiting for the orginals to be recieved from sap.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Where you did your certification in india? ,

if in india then send your suerid and vue id as well detailed address to education.india@sap.com

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Providing right address details is the key for safe delivery of SAP Certificate.

Please follow the advice given by Ralf.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

D040153
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

My colleague did send you an e-mail to your gmail account last week Wednesday.

We have checked your exam result and certificate delivery data. Your certificate has been sent to you mid of May to the address you had provided through Pearson VUE. There was no return on this reported to SAP.

You have entered the detailed address as well as a P.O. box address. Can you please specify which address is valid for the delivery and send this information via e-mail to my colleague?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ralf,

If possible could you please help me in sending a soft copy of my SAP certification to my mail ID- rahulgktm@gmail.com.

If needed i can provide my oss ID.

Regard's,

RAHUL G

D040153
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I am sorry; it is not possible to send you a soft copy of your certificate.

As mentioned before, please check the e-mail address that you provided to Pearson VUE (it is also different to the one that you name now). To that address my colleague did send you a request to confirm your valid postal address details.

As soon as this is done your certificate will be reprinted and sent to you.

My colleague will also forward her mail again to your new e-mail address.

Thank you and best regards,

Ralf

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ralf,

even i have done my certification from pearson vue test center so far i have not received any original copy from sap can please help me in getting my original sap certificate to whom i have to contact please respond i have been waiting for many days

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf ,

This harish Even I have Done my certification from pearson vue from india on %th august 2010 but so far i have not received my original certificate can you please check with this issue like when can i expexct my certificate from sap because its almost 2 years i have been waiting so kindly send reply.

MY suser id is S0007798719.

'

Thanks,

Harish

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Ralf and the global certification team are already working on the issue with the CSS ticket that was raised on your behalf. At the same time you have reached out to the Indian education team and myself. Please do not escalate to multiple points at the same time, this is counter productive and not good SCN practice.

Thanks,

Arnold

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Really sorry Arnold ,

I have posted in multiple discussions because its all about i have spent money and time but for that so far  i have not received any recognization  from SAP it all about 2 years so i was posting .But now you and ralf are dealing the issue no problem i willl no more post the issue so please kindly update me regarding this issue .

Thanks,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ralf,

I have replied to Iwona Pol mail regarding my address details but i didnt get any response from Iwona, Please have a look into this matter and if possile kindly forward a confirmation mail.

Regards,

RAHUL G

0 Kudos

Hi Arnold

I need your help on my issue.

I cleared my certification on August 31st 2013 from Pearson Vue. I received my certificate Last week. But the name is printed wrong in it. I contacted Pearson Vue and they have done the correction to my name. Now i want a new certificate with my Correct name.

Please help me as to what needs to be done.

I am really worried about this.. Please please help me.

My certificate Id;0008511357

SAP ID: SAP0040207

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to SAP Certification

as I do not see any relation to the MM space.

I do even wonder why you ask this question here, this is your personal issue with the company you have chosen for certification, you have to contact this company yourself. What help do you expect in the forum?