Flavio_VB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain me the difference between these two certification exams:

- SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0

- SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5

What are the advantages of 10.0 comparing with 10.0? Why should I pick the 10.0 instead of 7.5 that seems easier?

Thanks you all,

Best regards

Flávio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

10.0 comparing with 10.0 (seems this is a typo)

When there is a high end version of certification is available in the market, I would always advise you to go for the high end. I would always recommend 10.0.

Compared to 7.5 - 10.0 has name changes like "Model" etc. However, the fundamental concepts are the same. Some functions like EVDRE are being streamlines. You will feel 10.0 will be more seamless when compared to 7.5. Customers are also pushing towards 10.0. It would be a wise decision to go for 10.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Flavio,

Have you passed the FC 10.0 certification?

Regards,

Siwar

Flavio_VB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, I took 7.5 certification exam.

But I was talking about Business Objects Financial Consolidation (BFC), and not BPC.

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

Thansk for your reply.

Me also i'm talking abour BFC, have you some questions regarding this certification,

I'm planning to take the FC 10.0 next week and i'd like some examples to test my knownledge.

Best regards,

Siwar

Flavio_VB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Siwar,

I can not help you with examples, because I do not have this type of information.

However, I can say that this exam is more practical than theoretical. If you know well the system and study some concepts it should be easy to you.

Focus on BFC 250 manual, which is the main one.

If you have access to a test system, try to play around to test you knowledge, it should be ok.

BR

Flávio