Gurus,

Any clue on this issue?

Kind regards,

Kishore

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You do use the button Create contract from within the Offer? If so most of the data is taken over if the right customizing settings are made.

Issue 1: Contract Offer number not appearing in the Contract - did you make the right settings in the customizing setting "Specify Contract Types for Real Estate Search", here you have to define that in the contract also a contract offer is assigned. By doing this you can see the contract offer underneath the objects tabpage in the contract.

Issue 2: Details of Customer are not copied onto Contract - did you make the right settings in the customizing setting "Define Partner Transfer When Contract Created from Offer". In the contract offer you use partner role TR0640 and from this partner a partner with role TR0600 is created when taking over the contract offer into a contract. You still have to add certain fields because role TR0640 is not a customer role.

Issue 3: RO VP01/1000/50000002 of Contract Offer is not copied to Contract - if the right settings are made for object assignment in the contract offer and the contract the rental object should be copied as well.

Issue 4: Conditions of Contract offer are not copied to Contract - the condition should be taken over from the offer.

Good luck,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeroen,

Thanks for your mail.

Following settings are maintained

1. Specify Contract Types for Real Estate Search

Type   DifCrt     As ObDifCrt Obj p Dist    Grp Asop subobj

IS     Y002     I5              X             X                   
ISY002I6
X
XXX
ISY002IB
X
X

ISY002IL
X
X

ISY002IM       X
X

I6     Y002      I3             X            X                   
I6Y002I5
X
X

I6Y002IB
X
X

I6Y002IL
X
X

I6Y002IM
X
X
X

2. Define Partner Transfer When Contract Created from Offer

Y002Estate LeaseTR0640TR0600

When I tried to create Contract for contract offer 200000015, with RO VP01/1000/50000013

• Contract period (valid from & to) is not copied
  • In the Object ID COF 200000015 is copied instead of RO VP01/1000/50000013
  • Conditions are not copied

Kind regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeroen,

IN addition to the above, when I convert Offer into Contract, object type I6 contract offer is picked instead of IM Rental object.

Kind regards,

Kishore

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In customizing setting Specify Contract Types for Real Estate Search for the contract offer I6 you don't have to specify the diff. criterion.

You are using the same contract type in the contract offer as in the contract? You create the offer with Y002 and the contract gets the same contract type?

You don't have to add the offered object into the contract offer and the contract. You did assign the rental object to the offer and not the offered object? Only the rental object should be taken over together with the contract offer.

My settings are:

I6 COF Contract Offer                                                               I5 Offered Object

I6 COF Contract Offer                                                               IL Object Group

I6 COF Contract Offer                                                               IM Rental Object

IS REC Real Estate Contract ZH15 Residential Lease-Out      I6 Contract Offer

IS REC Real Estate Contract ZH15 Residential Lease-Out      IL Object Group

IS REC Real Estate Contract ZH15 Residential Lease-Out      IM Rental Object

In my case the rental object is taken over.

The partner is now taken over with this customizing setting?

Below an example from our system:

Create contract with button.

In my example all is taken over from the offer into the contract.

What release are you on? The fields you want should be taken over in the contract if the correct settings are made. If you want more you can always use a BAdI, but this should not be necessary.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeroen,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs !!!

After changing the settings in customization,  I am able to copy all the requiredinformation to Contract.But when I tried saving the contract created from the Offer system errors out " Distribution is not allowed for object type Rental Object"

We do not use distribution functionality, when I create stand alone contract gets saved but when create wrt to offer the above stated error message pops out.

Is there a way out to fix the stated isse.

Many thanks for your inputs!!!

Kind regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeroen,

Finally it is fixed.

Have checked Distrunution for I6, as a result contract is created from offer with out distribution in the contract which is our requirement.

Thanks a lot for your inputs !!!

Kind regards,

Kishore

Answers (0)