cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Vendor not populating from MDM catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently we have upgrade the SRM system from 5.0 to 7.0 and we are also migrated from CCM 2.0 to MDM 7.1

. We have facing some issue while creating PO. In SRM 5.0 system ,While creating PO vendor is directly populating from CCM but in SRM 7.0 the vendor is not populating from MDM instead we have enter manually . We have configured the OCI mapping and vendor data also maintained in MDM. In BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI i can see the vendor value but its populating in PO (Sendor attribute)

I want to whether its a standard behavior in SRM 7.0 or any extra configuration required ?

Please help on same.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To upload suppliers from the SRM system to the SRM-MDM Catalog repository, you

start the report ROS_SUPPLIER_SEND_TO_CATALOG in mySAP SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Furthermore the vendor you need download from MDM the contract number and position...check it.

Regards

JLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Inputs

Thanks & Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Please check once again  in   SRM MDM

1)  whether for the material Vendor is maintained or not.

2) check whether the OCI mapping is done for the Vendor.

these two are mandatory.

Please check in  SRM table : BUT000 the vendor no is available  (or) Not

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

If I understand your issue correctly, you are saying that the vendor is not moving to PO in ECC, then how is a PO being created without a vendor?

Anyways in BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI check the ENRICHED_ITEM_DATA-VENDOR and ENRICHED_ITEM_DATA-PARTNER is being filled with the vendor id correctly.

If not, then ask you need to check in MDM.

If it is maintained correctly, then save the SC after the catalog transfer. Go to BBP_PD and see if there exists a supplier under partner details.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vendor maintained in MDM and OCI mapping done correctly. Even I can see the vendor details populating in BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI. But in EBP PO overview screen sender and requester attributes are not automatically populating from MDM vendor details.

Its in local purchase order creation.

My actual problem is If i enter the sender and requester details first and add a item from MDM then system validate the vendor in line item against sender in overview screen and it through  error message as 'Supplier not offered this item' But if i not enter the sender and add a item from MDM then there is no check. So chances are there like user can enter different vendor than the line item offered.

Since in SRM 5.0 sender and requester attributes are automatically picking from line items we dont have any issue. So i want to know whether manual entering sender and requester details in over view screen of PO is standard behavior in SRM 7.0 in local PO Order.

Thanks

Arun