Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in expiration date does not get updated in VEPO

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction MIGO creates an inbound delivery. @ MIGO the production date is entered for batch managed materials. The expiration date is calculated by the system. A HU is created as well as an open transfer order for putaway. An output type for the inbound delivery is triggered to print labels containing the expiration date. When the user checks the labels, he finds he made a mistake when entering the production date; Changing the batch record with MSC2N does not update table VEPO. After confirmation of the TO, LQUA-VFDAT is updated.

However I would like to trigger the output type for the inbound delvery with the correct expiration date. Îs there a way to update table VEPO with the correct expiraton date?

I already tried a few things without success: delete the TO, change the production (manufacturing date) and expiration date on the inbound delivery item detail and create a new HU. When creating the TO in foreground the expiration date field is grayed out.

Regards,

Suzy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try fetching SLED from MCH1 table and print on labels.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Is this issue resolved .

Thanks

Jinoy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you take a look at OSS Note 650495 - Different MHD/expiration date in HU and quant  where in solution discussed to pull the date from HU?

Regards,

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your kind replies. The OSS note mentioned is implemented in our system and indeed it is possible to fetch the expiration date from another table. It just feels like an inconsistency when the contents of table VEPO does not match the one from MCH1 (MCHA) and LQUA and I was hoping to resolve that.

Regards,

Suzy