Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto mail on BID rejection

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Presently if the BID is accepted system sends an e-mail to the accepted Bidder

My question "is there any functionality available that system should also send an

auto rejection mail to other BID participants while sending acceptance mail to one"

Or is there any way we can configure this.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Diwakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakarnd,

This is possible in system.To make changes in behavior of process.

Please look at setting

You have to configure it in "Define Recipient of Notifications" under SRM SPRO -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> SAP Business Workflow -> Define Recipient of Notifications

Please see the link on help.sap.com,it explians exactly how you want to handle Bid invitation,You have to configure SPRO in such a way that it works for you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/33/16533d6dd60610e10000000a114084/content.htm

regards,nishant

Please reward if this helps

null

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure we can use 'recipient notifications' for this purpose.

System sends an email to bidder on approval or rejection of a bid.

If you want to send rejection email to other bidders, once a bid is accepted. Suggest you to write a custom program to find the bids of the bid invitation and set the status to 'reject the bid'. Or you can schedule this custom program to run it everyday -- find the approved bids on that day, find other bids of the corresponding bid invitation and set the status to bid rejected.

You can use FM BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE and set the status (I_ACTIVITY)to 'BREJ'.

When the status changes, a rejection email is sent to bidder.

Best regards

Ramki