cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access seq for texts not getting deleted in test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have E1B-100  development system with E1B-10 system as cross client unit test system. that is whatever abap or config changes we do in E1B-100, system asks for transport request and then such changes are also available automatically in E1B-10 system

At present texts are copied from sales order  header to delivery note header. I want to remove the link between text copying from sales order to delivery for few text id's. 

For example we have text id ,ZT08 defined in sales order determination procedure and also ZT08 is also defined in delivery header text procedure and customer master determination procedure. We have access sequence no 9408 attached to text id ZT08 in delivery text procedure. Access sequence has text objects VBBK,KNVV with texts id ZT08.

Now for texts ZT08 not being able to copy from sales order to delivery, I removed access seq no 9408 against text id ZT08 in delivey text procedure.

But the issue is that access seq 9408 is not removed in development system E1B-10. My question is why this is so  ?

I have also tried to remove text obejcts VBBK,KNVV from access seq 9408 but such removal is not also getting refelcted in E1B-10 unit test system ? 

Is there a problem with our system so that changes are not getting reflected from development to unit test client or AM I doing something wrong ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

As advised above please do after deleting the access sequence might be you have saved the development request. try to transport it to your test client.

Ex: E!B-100 to E1B-10

Go to SE10 copy your development request no.

Go to SCC1 enter the development request no. click on start immediately

Then check

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the test system, go to t.code VOTXN, select the delivery header, then go to menu Texts->Generate access. This may resolve the issue.

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pamela,

Some Change Request (Like creation of Text ID) are Cross Client while others are Client specific.

Have you transported the Change Request from E1B-100  E1B-10 Client? You will have release the Change Requests from E1B-100 thru T-Code Se09 & import them in E1B-10 Client thru T-Code SCC1.

Please speak to your Basis consultant & he will guide you accordingly.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta