cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time intervals on inspection points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am testing time-based inspection points in the system. Now I put the values 60 MIN for my time factor because I want to have my inspection points created hourly. Now for some reason, my inspection points are being created with intervals of 1 hour and 12 mins every time. What went wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

inpsection point 150 when u defined in routing and maintain any time factor then it consider the additional time w.r.t Operations.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see. But how can I check if it really is taking the capacity into consideration? I wanna simulate having the inspection points timed after exactly 1 hour

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi U need to check the Fm defined for time based inpsection point, i suggesst you to chekc on DEV server or testing server and sit with your programmer, debug that FM with correct master data maintenance, you surely get the answer.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sample function module 'QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE', which is defined as '150'(Generated insp. point, quantity or time) for inspection point combination, considers the 'Break time' and 'Capacity' of operation.

Please check your routing data first with PP module guy.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just one query  ,Have you tried with 1 hr instead of 60 mins. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have. it has the same result. Also I have been doing testing and it seems to be correct when I input 50 MIN in the time factor field regardless of the base quantity and standard values in the routing