cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATMAS05 Idoc to Flat File : Multiple material into same file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am struck in simple scenario .Sending Materail Master data to flat file using idoc MATMAS05. I made following changes to MATMAS05.xml file.

I added MaxOccurs -=Unbounded and imported it in the interface mapping.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><xsd:element name="MATMAS05"><xsd:complexType><xsd:sequence><xsd:element name="IDOC" type="MATMAS.MATMAS05" maxOccurs="unbounded"

I am able to get multiple materials extracted in same file .However the XML fails to open the file completely saying there is error.

Can anybody send me an xml file of Material Master having 2 matrials so I can compare it?

Regards

Prashanta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanta,

If I understand correctly you are sending MATMAS from SAP to File.

And you want to split the Matmas into multiple files .

If this is the case then do not change the Idoc field occurance on the target side. In the Message mapping , messages tab change the occurance of the target to unbounded.

And use enhanced interface determination for the same.

Cheers,

Himadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have neen able to post multiple IDOC into SAP from SAME Flat file. I changed the MATMAS05 on the target side(SAP INbound) by adding "unbounded" .I used external defination by changing standard matmas05 but had to do it in the target side ie ff->sap( Change it here)

Thanks

Prashanta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ghosh,

In message mapping keyin all the values as your are sending your originial Idoc with two materials and click on the source tab. Then you will get the xml file for the two materials. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Also see in sxmb_moni and file adapter communication channel for any errors.

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Message mapping drag the MATMAS structure inot source side and click on test tab

and enter the material info as you required , the click on src icon so that you can able to see the XM structure...

Regards

Chilla..