cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 files one XCBL(Invoice) and another is file(For PDF ) which have common field invoice number. XCBL should post to ECC and xml file to FTP server

But when I create correlation the 2 valus have different namesapce (prefix 1 and prefix 2) so one value have prefix 1 and second value have prefix 2 as they have different namespace.

My question is the namespace should be same for both the values? because when I developed BPM it is not checking the values. Suppose if I pass different values it is taking those values and processing further.

How to sink these two values under same namespace because

prefix 1 = rrn:org.xcbl:schemas/xcbl/v3_5/xcbl35.xsd

prefix 2 = urn:xxxx.xxx.xx:xxx

Any ideas plzz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you dont need the same namespace.

But your abstract interfaces should be from the same software component. At least you should make one component dependend from the other.

If you test with correlations it is important that you create exception (branches) for each send and transformation step. Otherwise the process can stuck in runtime and annoy your correlation testing. You can delete that old runtime instances in SWWL.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..but they are under same software component but when u select the interface variable they are under different namspace and both have different mappings.

When I run the interface I cant the see the correlation value in PE.

I have created the exceptions for error handling but before the transformation occurs it is failing at the reciever step only

My BPM looks like below

start---receiver--receiver---transformation---send---transformation---send with exceptions and deadline branch.

any more ideas

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first catch all exceptions. Each step where you can put an exception. Then delete all work items of the process in SWWL.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

but at the receiver step only it is going wrong...when I send first message which is xcbl file and second PDF file after checking sxmb_moni the first file is in clock symbol and second file in green.

when i open green flag queue is empty and first file  is stoped at the first receiver file only

I cant see the corelation value in WORKFLOW

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the correlation of monitoring can be disturbed by old work items. Delete them, this is my recommandation. And then test again. Of course, you need to setup a working correlation, you have to refer the right container / Interfaces / fields / values there.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well my files are like this

XCBL file is like below I am not gving full file just the invoice num

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Invoice>

<InvoiceHeader>

<InvoiceNumber>

<Reference>

<RefNum>33333</RefNum>

<RefDate/>

</Reference>

</InvoiceNumber>

PDF file as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:Http_Request_MT xmlns:ns0="urn:xxxxxxx">

<RefNum>33333</RefNum>

<filecontent>

Coorelation is like

/p1:Invoice/p1:InvoiceHeader/p1:InvoiceNumber/p1:Reference/p1:RefNum

/p2:Http_Request_MT/RefNum

I want to match RefNum but in PE i can see two receiver steps which received file then going to exception I cant see the correlation values aslo

any comment splzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone plz tel me where I am doing wrong

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you delete the work items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you send screenshots from the two receiver step configurations and  from the correlation? In addition please provide the two messages which should be correlated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for late reply..the thing is correlation was correct but the problem was with the namespace of XCBL

Now it is good and working fine.