cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL367 Error while creating outbound delivery for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a inter company STO and while creating outbound delivery through VL10B I am getting this below error.

Message Number VL367 " An Item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted"

STO is created for one quantity and we have a stock of one quantity of that material. When checked in MD04 we found that the available quantity one is allocated o the STO which is created.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Please check MB52 stock; Stock need against sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

When checked in MD04 we found that the available quantity one is allocated o the STO which is created.

VL10B executes an ATP.  MD04 does not display ATP availability.  The column entitled 'available quantity' is irrelevant to ATP availability.

If you want to see ATP availability, use CO09.  In your case, since you are checking ATP for a delivery, use checking rule B.  In this screen values in the 'Cum.ATP qty' column are available for ATP.  Further, if there is already a confirmed requirement 'taking' your one piece, it will be displayed here.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVZ9 I have check for the combination we have used and these are below settings made

Include safety stock

Include dependent requirements

Include reservations

Include deliveries

Include shipping notifications

Check without RLT is checked.

Request you to please guide me.

I have one stock in unrestricted use and only one STO so why I am I getting this error. Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Exactly what was displayed in CO09 when you entered the material, source plant, rule B?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in CO09 with material, source plant and rule B and system shows one quantity under rec./req qty and one quantity under Cum. ATP Qty and zero quantity under confirmed quantity.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Your STO is not confirmed.  I suggest that you run an ATP check against the STO.  ME22N > select the item; then Environment > Availability.  You should then see a 'committed qty' in the "Delivery Schedule" Tab of the STO.  Save.  CO09 should then show a row for the STO containing a confirmed quantity of 1.

Thereafter run VL10B.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run the availablity and I can see the committed quantity in delivery tab of STO after that I am getting that error message.

Observed one more thing, I ran MD04 for material and receiving plant and I am getting a exception message '07 - cancel the process'. Any idea.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

The MD04 message in the receiving plant indicates that there is no requirement that would justify the existence of this Stock Transport order.  This has nothing to do with the failure to create a delivery in the supplying plant, it only means you should check to see if you really want to execute this STO.

What is the requirement date of the STO (you can see this in MD04 in the source plant)? 

I will assume that when you run VL10B you are not filling in any fields.  If this is not the case, please tell me exactly which fields you are filling in. 

What is the Delivery creation date you are using in VL10B?

Best Regards,

DB49

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the storage location excluded from MRP?

check OMIR transaction for general setup

check as well material master MRP 4 view for material specific setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply. I checked MM03 and there is no storage location specific data maintained. In OMIR the storage location details have been maintained. Please guide me what might have went wrong.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are your availability check settings?

please check and tell me your settings from OVZ9  using the availability check from your material master (from shipping plant) and checking rule B for SD-Delivery (preconditioned you are using the standard)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have checked the OVZ9 settings. It says include safety stock and in material master MRP2 screen service level % is maintained as 95%.

Request you to please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought I would get more information from you. I dont see any option to help based on this sentence.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to 0VLP , here check the delivery item category details check the

Check quantity 0     B  maintain this then, you will check

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the delivery item category details , at ZERO VLP or 0VLP , here the field

Check quantity 0      maintain  B- Dismiss situation with error message in create/change mode

then you will try, and also check the MMBE stock level,

please check this

0 Kudos

Teşekkürler....

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please first allocate quantity in va02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

This is not sales order and this is an inter company stock transport order created in Transaction code ME21N.

Could you please tell me how to allocate in VA02

Thanks and Regards

Pavan

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear,

sorry for misunderstanding