cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide tooltip for Image

faebulicious
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there a way to completely hide the tooltip for images. I tried to set it programatically to "space", but it does not work.

Any ideas?

Thx Faebu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

If you set the image's isDecorative property to true, the tooltip will not display.

Cheers,

Amy

Daniele_Sgi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure that it works ?

The post is still open and also do not seem to work for me

<--

Thanks, Dsg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dsg,

If you set the image property "imageisdecorative" , it will not show the tool tip for that particular image.I tried it and it works fine for me.

Thanks

Katrice    

Daniele_Sgi
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, now I understand, my UI element is a "Caption".

I would like to do the same thing with UI elment "Caption" or set the "Null" value to tooltip text, can you help me ?

Thanks

Daniel

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

If you have accessibility mode enabled for your application, it may be forcing the display of the tooltip. Try disabling accessibility mode to see if isDecorative=true then works.

Cheers,
Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

For UI element, if tool tip is provided it will show tool tip or else not.

Thanks

KH

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Fabian,

Bind the tooltip to an attribute and by coding call the method set_Attribute of interface if_wd_context_node ang set the whatever tootltip you want, and similarly call the same method set_Attribute to set the value to Space when you want to hide the tooltip.

thanks

Abhishek

faebulicious
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

I allready tried to bind the tooltip. But as soon as it is space, the icon description (i use SAPICONS) is shown as tooltip again...

Thanks anyway.