cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After replicating plant I cannot find it listed in extended attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I encounter the issue that, after I successfully replicate the plant from the back end and try to locate it under location in the extended attribute, the plant is not listed.  The replication were done with program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED, reviewed and found in BBP_LOCMAP.

I also research SAP Forum and found some suggestions as run function and program such as BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL, BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM and nothing. The plant was replicated for 4 back ends and I can only find 1.

Does anyone have a clue of what could be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

DW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DW,

while searching for other plants using serach window make sure you put the correct logical system as in the below screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your prompt response however I do not have the option to search by back end

Dw

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try searching for the plant using BP number from BBP_LOCMAP, hope it should come

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPs were found, but still get message no value found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the application log (SLG1) after the replication of loactions from ECC ?? Some times few plants may not replicated due to some data error in ECC. Try to re-replicate the plants which are missing via  BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED and check the status of replication in SLG1.

Kind regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Yes I did, and logs are in green. I will try deleting BP and run BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED. again.

Best Regards,

DW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got a new BP,  found it in LOCAMAP, SLG1 rans green, and still have issue.

DW