cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone started using Reverse Business Engineer (RBE) 3.0 yet?

Mark_D
Explorer
0 Kudos

I just installed it and got it fired up. I am stuck at the step where you have to download the application component hierarchy, transactions, reports, and table data from R/3 to RBE. There is no instructions and/or information on how to do this. Until RBE has this data it looks like it's useless.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark Dickhoff ,

Could you please send me the software to install the RBE tool or please send me the Link to download it will be help full....

vikram25383@yahoo.com..

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

The latest version of RBE is called RBE Plus. If you are interested in the tool you need to contact IBIS (www.ibis-america.com).

Regards,

Fasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for literature to get started with the RBE tool. I would appreciate it if you could email me the relevant installation and config procedures to import RBE into SolMan 4.0

Thanks

Shreyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you pls share your experience of

how & where to start with RBE tool?

(ii) where can we download it from?

(ii) how can that be used along with SolMan 4.0?

Pls help. If you want I can open a seperate thread enabling me to reward you with points for your help.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me where did you download it from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mark .

Have you finished ? i m aslo stopped where u have. so if u have done then plz tell me why RBE is tool is not uploading the files whihc i have downloaded from IDES 4.7 in XML format. plz answer.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am still trying to find the code!! I want to start using it, but can not find where to download it. If you can help me with that I will certainly be able to help with the usage of it!

Thanks

Lon